CRC for ED is a widely identified and trusted hub for eating disorder prevention and support. We are committed to promoting healthy relationships with food, movement, and body image; eliminating stigma; and fostering acceptance and healing.
- Hope: We believe that recovery is possible.
- Compassion: We understand the complexity of eating disorders and provide services with sensitivity and care.
- Diversity: We strive for a culture that is inclusive.
- Integrity: We provide quality programming and accurate information, and we safeguard the confidentiality of those who access our services.
- Collaboration: We are most effective when individuals, families, professionals, and the community are invested and aligned.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Mary Everist, President
Catherine McClain, Vice President
Suzanne Kirby, PhD, Treasurer
Tricia Scholtz, MPH, RD, LDN, Secretary
Jody Montrie, M.Ed, LPCS
Carolyn McCarter Wood, LCSW, LCAS
Cynthia M. Bulik, PhD, FAED
Kendra Gaffney, RD, LDN, CEDRD-S
Dianna Goodman, Founder
Dee Dee Jones
Beth Riley, LISW-CP, CEDS-S
Fundraising, Chair – Margaret Ruch, MS, RD, LDN
Finance, Chair – Tim Flora, CPA, CIA
Board Development, Chair – Suzanne Kirby, PhD
Simone Seitz, Executive Director
Ellise VanGilder, Program Assistant