Developing and connecting resources to assist and advocate for those impacted by eating disorders.
CRC for ED is a widely identified and trusted hub for eating disorder prevention and support. We are committed to promoting healthy relationships with food, movement, and body image; eliminating stigma; and fostering acceptance and healing.
- Hope: We believe that recovery is possible.
- Compassion: We understand the complexity of eating disorders and provide services with sensitivity and care.
- Diversity: We strive for a culture that is inclusive.
- Integrity: We provide quality programming and accurate information, and we safeguard the confidentiality of those who access our services.
- Collaboration: We are most effective when individuals, families, professionals, and the community are invested and aligned.
2021 Awareness & Fundraising Breakfast Video
2019 Awareness & Fundraising Breakfast Video
2018 Awareness & Fundraising Breakfast Video
WNCW Radio Interview
The Laurel of Asheville Interview
Dianna Goodman, Founder – podcast interview
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Jo Ikelheimer, MPA, President
Suzanne Kirby, PhD, Vice President
Jennifer Schoolfield, MA, Treasurer
Jody Montrie, M.Ed, LCMHCS, Secretary
Anna M. Lutz, MPH, RD, LDN, CEDRD-S
Eliza Sholtz, MSW, LCSW, CEDS-S
Cynthia M. Bulik, PhD, FAED
Kendra Gaffney, RD, LDN, CEDRD-S
Dianna Goodman, Founder
Preeti Patel Matkins, MD, FAAP, FSAHM
Simone Seitz, Executive Director
Jenna Preston, Program Associate
Support Group Leaders
Catherine Beck, MS, RD, LDN
Christy Maloney, RD, LDN, CEDRD
Jody Montrie, M.Ed, LCMHCS
Katie Rhodes, RD, LDN
Lindsey Yemc, MS, RD, LDN