Developing and connecting resources to assist and advocate for those impacted by eating disorders.
CRC for ED is a widely identified and trusted hub for eating disorder prevention and support. We are committed to promoting healthy relationships with food, movement, and body image; eliminating stigma; and fostering acceptance and healing.
- Hope: We believe that recovery is possible.
- Compassion: We understand the complexity of eating disorders and provide services with sensitivity and care.
- Diversity: We strive for a culture that is inclusive.
- Integrity: We provide quality programming and accurate information, and we safeguard the confidentiality of those who access our services.
- Collaboration: We are most effective when individuals, families, professionals, and the community are invested and aligned.
2022 Awareness & Fundraising Breakfast Video | PSAs
2021 Awareness & Fundraising Breakfast Video
2019 Awareness & Fundraising Breakfast Video
2018 Awareness & Fundraising Breakfast Video
WNCW Radio Interview
The Laurel of Asheville Interview
Dianna Goodman, Founder – podcast interview
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Jo Ikelheimer, MPA, President
Suzanne Kirby, PhD, Vice President
Jennifer Schoolfield, MA, Treasurer
Jody Montrie, M.Ed, LCMHCS, Secretary
Anna M. Lutz, MPH, RD, LDN, CEDRD-S
Christy Maloney, RD, LDN, CEDRD
Courtney Robinson, MS, RD, LDN
Eliza Russ, MSW, LCSW, CEDS-S
Heidi Lynn Andersen, MS, LCMHC-S, CEDS-S, RYT
Cynthia M. Bulik, PhD, FAED
Kendra Gaffney, RD, LDN, CEDRD-S
Dianna Goodman, Founder
Preeti Patel Matkins, MD, FAAP, FSAHM
Simone Seitz, Executive Director
Sara Judy, Program Assistant
Support Group Leaders
Catherine Beck, MS, RD, LDN
Lindsey Casiano, MS, RD, LDN – ASG Leader Supervisor
Ceara Cuthbertson, LCSW, LISW-S
Katie Fischer, MS, RD, LDN
Christy Holdsclaw, MS, LCMHCA, NCC
Jody Montrie, M.Ed, LCMHCS
Katie Rhodes, RD, LDN, CEDRD