Join CRC for ED’s Professional Network
Carolina Resource Center for Eating Disorders has a diverse and growing network of therapists and dietitians who treat individuals impacted by eating disorders. If you are a provider with experience in treating eating disorders, we invite you to join our network. We also welcome providers and other support specialists with limited experience and an interest in specializing in this area to apply for membership to obtain additional training, experience, and networking within the community.
- Inclusion in the Professional Member Google Group to receive and participate in industry-related communication and notifications.
- Receive CRC for ED’s e-newsletter which includes information about events, conferences, continuing education, and more.
- Inclusion in our online Directory of Professional Providers with a bio and link to your website.
- Practice and programming information displayed in the resources area in our office.
- Discounted (and/or free) educational programs hosted by CRC for ED.
- Full use of the organization’s logo as a reference to membership.
- Inclusion in our monthly Peer Consultation Meeting for support and networking.
- Inclusion in additional networking and professional development opportunities throughout the year with private practice providers and CRC for ED’s Treatment Center Partner Sponsors.
- Recognition in your area of expertise and geographic area as a CRC for ED Professional Network Member.
- Receive direct referrals from CRC for ED when appropriate.
Please return completed forms to [email protected] with the subject line: Professional Membership Forms and mail payment by check to Carolina Resource Center for Eating Disorders (see address below in the footer or on our contact page). Upon receipt of signed forms and payment, we will reach out to obtain materials for our resource area and information for placement in our online Directory of Professional Providers.
2020 Professional Member Renewal Form
Peer Consultation Meeting Confidentiality Form