CE Learning Systems, LLC
American Psychological Association
CE Learning Systems, LLC is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. CE Learning Systems maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Association of Social Work Boards
CE Learning Systems (Provider #1020) is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of State Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education ACE program. CE Learning Systems LLC maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 02/23/2016 – 02/23/2019. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval. Social workers participating in this course will receive 4 continuing education clock hours.
National Board for Certified Counselors
CE Learning Systems and Carolina Resource Center for Eating Disorders are cosponsors of this program. The co-sponsorship has been approved by NBCC. CE Learning Systems is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 5951. The ACEP solely is responsible for this program, including the awarding of NBCC credit.
CE Certificate Information
A continuing education certificate for the event will be obtained using the website, CE-Go. Approximately 3 days after the event, you will receive an email containing a link to CE-Go. (This link will be sent to the email account you used to register for the event).
Upon accessing the CE-Go website, you will be able to:
- Complete evaluation forms for the event (Mandatory to receive credit for each session)
- Download your continuing education certificate in a PDF format
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the CE-Go process, please contact CE-Go at 877 248 6789 or by email at [email protected]
- Describe the Health at Every Size paradigm and how it differs from weight-focused interventions.
- Explain the concept of setpoint weight, how body weight is regulated, and why dieting typically fails to result in sustained weight loss.
- Interpret data regarding the relationship between weight and health.
- Address weight stigma and body shame in an ethical, compassionate way.
*Dietitian Instructions for submitting the activity to CDR to earn CPEUs